META-FORUM is a international conference on powerful language technologies for the multilingual information society, the data value chain and the information market place. CRACKER is supporting META-FORUM 2015-2017.
- Horizon 2020 and Connecting Europe Facility (CEF): an update from the European Commission
- Strategic Agenda for the Multilingual Digital Single Market: Update
- Multilingual Technologies for the Digital Single Market
- BDVA and Language Technologies: bridges and opportunities
- Dedicated research sessions on Machine Translation and other topics
- European Language Technology platforms and infrastructures, including META-SHARE, CLARIN and CEF.AT (discussion panel)
- The European language communities: recent developments (discussion panel)
- Interoperability of quality (discussion panel)
- European funding agencies and Language Technologies (discussion panel)
- European Language Technology projects
- Poster sessions
- Invited keynotes
META-FORUM 2016 is foreseen to take place on the 4 and 5 July 2016 in Lisbon, Portugal. The special theme will be announced early 2016. Previous events of the series include META-FORUM 2015 (held under the umbrella of the Riga Summit 2015), META-FORUM 2013, META-FORUM 2012, META-FORUM 2011 and META-FORUM 2010.
Registration for META-FORUM 2016 is free of charge.