META-FORUM is a international conference on powerful language technologies for the multilingual information society, the data value chain and the information market place. CRACKER is supporting META-FORUM 2015-2017.
- Horizon 2020 and Connecting Europe Facility (CEF): an update from the European Commission
- Strategic Agenda for the Multilingual Digital Single Market: Final Version
- Towards the Human Language Project
- Multilingual Technologies for the Digital Single Market
- European Language Technology projects, platforms, infrastructures
- Poster sessions
- Invited keynotes
META-FORUM 2017 is foreseen to take place on the 13 and 14 November 2017 in Brussels, Belgium. Previous events of the series include, META-FORUM 2016, META-FORUM 2015 (held under the umbrella of the Riga Summit 2015), META-FORUM 2013, META-FORUM 2012, META-FORUM 2011 and META-FORUM 2010.
Registration for META-FORUM 2017 is free of charge.